Supporting creators, professionals, enthusiasts, contractors, and first responders, EVO II is the tool that works as hard as you do. Designed with efficiency in mind, EVO II features three interchangeable cameras that can be swapped out in minutes by the user. Complete with an array of Intelligent Flight modes and the most comprehensive, userfriendly obstacle avoidance system ever developed, you are able to be fully immersed within any activity while capturing every second of it.
A tool that works as hard as you do. Designed with portability in mind, EVO 2 is built with quality craftsmanship. Each component of EVO 2 goes through multiple tests before assembly and every aircraft must pass a rigorous flight test before it leaves the factory
- Boasts flight times up to 40 minutes with a range of 5.5 miles
- 2.4Ghz antennas for up to a 9km range and better reception in urban areas
- Captures unmatched 8K video and dynamic 48MP stills
- 12 image sensors create a 3D world for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance
- Built-in 3.3-inch OLED display allows pilots the freedom to fly without a mobile device
- Top speed of 45mph (72kph) allowing to go farther, faster
REMOTE CONTROLLER - NO NEED FOR PHONE
Included with EVO 2 is a smart controller featuring a built-in 3.3-inch OLED display, eliminating the need for a mobile device. With a four hour battery life and an ergonomic, compact design, pilots can easily pack and fly on the go.
CAMERA - 8K VIDEO / 48MP PHOTOS
Capture striking detail never seen before in an aircraft of this size with the first 8K drone camera on the planet. EVO II features unmatched 8K video resolution up to 25fps and dynamic 48MP stills.
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT MODES
Featuring an array of Intelligent Flight modes, EVO 2 also includes the most comprehensive and user-friendly obstacle avoidance system ever developed. Complete with 12 image sensors, EVO 2 allows you to be fully immersed within any activity while capturing every second of it.
- Dual-core powered object detection recognizes up to 64 subjects at once including people, vehicles, and animals
- 12 high performance optical image sensors create an omnidirectional 3D world for EVO 2 to navigate through
- Follow subjects autonomously around obstacles at high speeds using Autel’s patented Dynamic Track 2.0
- Gesture Control allows the pilot to command the aircraft hands-free and enable video recording, photo capture, and Intelligent Flight modes